1. In medium sauce pan cook macaroni according to package until al'dente, or slightly firm.
2. Fill another sauce pan 3/4 full with water. Boil, then add broccoli. Reduce heat to medium cook until al'dente. Drain
3. Preheat oven to 375. Grease 8x8 casserole dish, set aside.
4. In medium sauce pan melt Butter over medium-high heat. Add flour stirring about 1 minute until smooth. Gradually whisk in Milk stirring continually until thickened, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Stir in the Salt, Cayenne, Sharp Cheddar, Parmesan, Romano, and Gruyere into the sauce until it melts. Add Macaroni and Broccoli to Sauce.
6. Pour the sauce into the 8x8 Cassarole dish.
7. Bake 15 minutes. Then sprinkle the top with the crumbled potato chips, and remaining Sharp Cheddar. Bake 10-15 more minutes until bubbly.