1. Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chopped vegetables and tomato paste #1. Saute until soft and aromatic. Add minced garlic and cook for one more minute. Remove vegetables from burner and allow to cool.
2. Mix eggs, tomato paste #2, balsamic vinegar #1, thyme, salt, pepper and almond meal in a small bowl. Put ground beef in a large bowl, then pour egg/tomato mixture over ground beef and mix well.
3. Once vegetables have cooled, pour them over the ground beef mixture and form into 16 muffin-sized balls. Spoon meatloaf mixture into muffin pans greased with coconut oil (or oil of choice).
4. Mix tomato paste #3 and balsamic vinegar #2, then brush over tops of muffins.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
6. FREEZING DIRECTIONS:
Remove cooked meatloaves from muffin tins and allow to cool. Divide and place into freezer bags. Label and freeze.