1. Trim the fat from the chicken, then rinse and pat dry. Combine the ginger juice, soy sauce, honey, salt, pepper and five spice powder, then rub this mixture all over the chicken. Set aside for 20 - 30 mins to marinate.
2. Meanwhile, to make Chilli Sauce, grind all the Chilli Sauce ingredients in a mortar or blender.
3. Preheat oven to 200 C. Place the chicken in a roasting pan and roast in the oven for 20 mins. Then reduce the heat to 170 C and roast for 30 - 40 mins until the skin is browned and crisp. The chicken is cooked if the juices run clear when the thigh is pierced with a fork. Remove the chicken from the oven and set aside for 15 mins. Then cut into serving portions.
4. While the chicken is roasting, cook the Rice. Rinse and drain the rice. Heat the oil in a rice cooker or pan over medium heat and stir fry the ginger and garlic until golden brown, about 2 mins. Add the rice and stir fry for 3 - 4 mins until fragrant. Add the salt and 600 ml of the chicken stock and bring to a boil. Then lower the heat and simmer covered for 15 - 20 mins, until rice is cooked. Alternatively, cook in the rice cooker.
5. While the rice is cooking, prepare the Soup. Heat the rest of the chicken stock and add the watercress or cabbage. Cook for 2 - 3 mins until just soft. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Line a serving platter with the cucumber and arrange the chicken pieces neatly on top. Garnish with coriander leaves. Drizzle any juices in the roasting pan over the chicken and serve with individual bowls of hot Soup, Rice and Chicken Rice Chilli Sauce on the side.