Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 small onion, chopped
4 oz. (1/2 cup) fresh or canned tiny bay oysters
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Lemon wedges for garnish
1. Crack eggs into small bowl and mix with fork, adding salt and pepper until yolks are blended into whites. Set aside.
2. Heat butter in frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and saute about 2 to 3 minutes, stirring, until onion is translucent.
3. Add oysters and eggs all at once. Sprinkle with thyme.
4. Reduce heat and lift eggs gently from bottom of pan as they cook so the uncooked egg flows to the bottom. Cook just until softly scrambled.
5. Transfer to serving platter. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve at once with lemon wedges to squeeze over individual servings.
|Meal Brunch||Dish Main Dish|
|Cooking Method Pan Fried||Main Ingredient Shellfish|
|Prep Time less than 15 minutes||Cooking Time less than 15 minutes|